Tue, 24 May|
Tango Weekly Practica
A weekly class & practica to learn tango in a kind & respectful way for all ages & abilities…
Time & Location
24 May 2022, 18:45 – 21:30
Pembrokeshire, Pembrokeshire, UK
About the event
We are honoured to co host with Akash a weekly class & practica of Argentine Tango in Pembrokeshire.
Using tried and tested techniques from our Tango Medicine method, we help people all ages and abilities begin a respectful and healing journey into dance. Experiencing both roles to deepen the fluency of your dance, as well as using techniques from dance therapy to help de clutter any noise in your enjoyment of dancing. We also use contemporary dance techniques to strengthen physiology to help Balance and connection.
To do this we will:
- help you understand your balance, & how to strengthen it
- understand the power of body language and what different postures say to embrace your individual movement.
- how to connect in an embrace with another
- how to shed axieties of proximity and dancing
- how to command a safe space
You will need:
- dance shoes
- Or a pair of comforatable shoes without rubber soles, or just a pair of old socks.
- you don't need to come with a partner
Please feel free to contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07423165338
Please RSVP as it helps us organize the class better.
to find out more about Chichi & Drews background in Tango please visit www.thelovingcollaborativ.com