top of page
Sat, 09 Apr|
Introduction to Tango Medicine
A kind respectful & gender neutral way of learning the art of Tango Dance & it's healing.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
09 Apr 2022, 16:00 – 18:00
Carmarthen, 1 Nurture Centre, Carmarthen SA31 1QG, UK
About the event
We are honoured to begin to teach our Tango Medecine class in the wonderful location of the Magu Nuture Center in Camarthen, Wales.
In our first class of two hours, we will cover the true origins of tango, learning the essencials of how to begin to move comfortably in your own body, & eventually to move with another.
To do this we will:
- help you understand your balance, & how to strengthen it
- understand the power of body language and what different postures say
- how to connect in an embrace with another
- how to shed axieties of proximity and dancing
- how to command a safe space
- Play live music to enhance the entire experience
You will need:
- a pair of comforatable shoes without rubber soles, or just a pair of old socks.
- you don't need to come with a partner
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com, or call 07423165338
There is a maximum capacity for the space so please RSVP to make sure you have a space.