Fri, 23 Sept|
Empowering Pregnancy Retreat
A pampering weekend ideal for expecting Mothers & Birthing Partners. Set in nature relearning mother nature's wisdom & ways...
Time & Location
23 Sept 2022, 19:00 – 25 Sept 2022, 23:00
About the event
We will immerse you in knowledge from nature, indiginous culutres, and rewild instincts to expand your experience of pregnancy, connect to your birthing parter, and your growing co creation.
The retreat will take place in (TBC) over easter bank holiday week end. The accommodation is in peaceful nature, & hosts all the comforts to feel blissfully pampered. During the retreat you will understand more about the changes your body transitions, tightened instincts & their uses in the wild, & how to embrace them to use them to your advantage. Our workshops help partners better understand these changes and be better prepared to accompany such a pivotal time.
- Food, nutrition class
- Couples Bonding with belly Workshops
- Tribe workshop, how to support each other as a community of rewilding parents.
- Indigenous naming ceremonies:
- - Connecting to the baby within: Elemental walks in nature, feeling the babies reaction to the world outside, speaking to you baby belly about what is out there.
- Rewilding medicines: Ways to use the placenta, breast milk as medicine. Homeopathy.
- How to care for a new born, baby holders, eco nappies, EC.
The curriculum in these retreats has been approoved by the midwives and obstetricians of "Parto Humanizado", who are pioneers in the human rights of birthing & pregnancy.
We collaborate with experts in masage therapy, pregnancy osteopathy, senso perception therapists, sound healers and nutritionalists.